Date:Friday February 21 2014
The qualifying draw for UEFA Euro 2016 competition in France takes place on Sunday 23 February 2014 at 11am GMT.
• England will be in Pot 1.
• For the first time ever Gibraltar are eligible to take part in the Euro's.
• A record 53 nations will be taking part in the qualifiers.
• The 53 nations will be separated into nine qualifying groups.
• For the first time qualifying games will be played in a new Week of Football format, and during double-header match-weeks teams will play on Thursday/Sunday, Friday/Monday or Saturday/Tuesday.
• The nine group winners, the nine group runners-up and the best third-placed side will qualify directly for the Finals, with the eight remaining third-placed teams facing play-offs to make up the 24-nation tournament.
• Pot 1: Spain (holders), Germany, Netherlands, Italy, England, Portugal, Greece, Russia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
• Pot 2: Ukraine, Croatia, Sweden, Denmark, Switzerland, Belgium, Czech Republic, Hungary, Republic of Ireland
• Pot 3: Serbia, Turkey, Slovenia, Israel, Norway, Slovakia, Romania, Austria, Poland
• Pot 4: Montenegro, Armenia, Scotland, Finland, Latvia, Wales, Bulgaria, Estonia, Belarus
• Pot 5: Iceland, Northern Ireland, Albania, Lithuania, Moldova, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Cyprus
• Pot 6: Luxembourg, Kazakhstan, Liechtenstein, Faroe Islands, Malta, Andorra, San Marino, Gibraltar
Further details can be found at UEFA.com
UEFA Euro 2016 intro trailer
Vital England is a fast growing fans site. With news and views, along with a forum, polls and article comments, everything you need in a fans site is right here!.
Vital is also 100% interactive. Not only can you have your say on the articles and the forum but you can also suggest an article or a poll so you can air your views.
So why not join Vital today?
It's easy to register here and enjoy getting involved.
To visit the message board, click here.
This website is your website and I am looking for people to help run the site. Do you go to most of the games and have an opinion? Why not write a match report? Perhaps you are a budding journalist or even just someone who is very opinionated? Well why not join our team? If this interests you please contact Vital England.
Date:Friday February 21 2014
U20s - England 3-3 Morocco - Toulon (Thursday May 28 2015)
Infographic - Gerrard v Lampard Through The Years (Saturday May 23 2015)
U18s - Dewsnip Names 18 Man Squad (Friday May 22 2015)
U20s - Boothroyd Names Toulon Squad (Friday May 22 2015)
Infographic - Lampard...The Complete Midfielder (Thursday May 21 2015)
England Call In The Newbies (Thursday May 21 2015)
U21s - Southgate Names 27 Man Squad (Wednesday May 20 2015)
U17s - World Cup Berth Secured (Tuesday May 19 2015)
You Can Be Shaw That Luke Isn't Going! (Monday May 18 2015)
U17s - Exit After Russia Defeat (Saturday May 16 2015)